Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sentro 1771

If you want Filipino dish with a nice cozy environment, Sentro 1771 is the place to be.  I truly love Filipino dishes and among the Filipino restaurants I've been to, this really stands out.  Cha and I just tried 2 dishes from Sentro and we liked it. A typical Filipino dish but more and as they say, a modern Filipino Cuisine.



Butong pakwan while waiting for the main dish...



We ordered Honey Garlic Pork Spareribs and Sinigang na Corned Beef.  At first, I was hesitant to order the sinigang. What, shredded corned beef in sinigang? But since it is their specialty and I was intrigued on how it would taste and look like, so we ordered it.  What I liked there is that after we ordered, one of the staff there went to us with a sort of a jigger.  He asked Cha to taste the sinigang if the taste is just right or not. So Cha told him that it's a little to salty.  When the food was served, the sinigang was just right to our taste.




We had the sago't gulaman but I didn't like it. I like the sago't gulaman of Crisgard better...



We'll definitely be back to try out some other mouth watering dishes. The price is just right and the servings are good for 3 to 4 people so we had our full...

Sentro 1771 is located at Serendra, Bonifactio Global City.

No comments:

Post a Comment