Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fit 'n Right Fun Run 2009

November 22, 2009

My first ever run...  My brother Dan Emil inspired me to join running events and this was supposed to be my second run.  Signed up for the Timex Run but sprained my ankle in a volleyball game 2 days before the Timex run.  My ankle is still hurting that time since I was still recovering from that accident a week before the Fit 'n Right Fun Run which was held at the Mall of Asia in Pasay.  Ran 3km...

We woke up at around 4am to prepare for the run, still sleepy.  Just ate 2 pan de sal for fuel.  I ran with my brother Dan Erik and it was also his first time, too excited.  My brother Dan Emil did not register that time.



Anthony Pangilinan and Maricel Laxa was also there with their kids (I think).



Dan Erik's time was around 21 minutes while mine was around 30 minutes for the 3km run.


You can view the full set here

It was a very nice experience, felt good I was able to finish it.  My goal then was not to be the last to reach the finish line, hahaha...  I will definitely run again and will form part of my lifestyle.  Not only will I keep fit but also enjoy the company of my brothers.

See you on our next run, the Makiling Nature Run in UP Los Banos on Dec 13, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment