Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Philstar Christmas Celebrity Run 2009

December 20, 2009

Philstar Christmas Celebrity Run 2009 at The Fort
I ran 5km with my brother Dan Erik. I just don't know why they called this a Celebrity Run when I only saw 3. Maybe there are more celebrities I am not familiar with.
Then there was confusion during the race. Some idiots motioned us to go back as the route we're taking was not the right one. We are nearing the halfway point when this happened. As a result we only ran around 3.5km instead of 5km. When I reviewed the map, we were on the right track (damn). During the race, there were only around 2 marshals. They should've deployed more to guide the runners. But still, I enjoyed the run...

That's all, posting some pictures of the event.





More photos here

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to the New Hall of Famers!
    1. Ako si Aris
    2. akosiyin
    3. Ang Sabi ng Tatay Ko
    4. CMPE
    5. Hakuna Matata

    Check it out at http://blogsngpinoy.com!

    You too can be in the Hall of Fame! Just invite your friends to rate your blog! Ganun lang ka simple! :)

    ReplyDelete