Monday, October 18, 2010

TBR Dream Marathon Training: Day 1

TBR Dream Marathon Training
October 18, 2010
Week 1, Day 1

Today marks the start of my training for the TBR Dream Marathon on March 20, 2011.  It's a 22 week program designed by Coach Jim Lafferty, a former and present-day Marathon coach.   Retired P&G General Manager, finisher of 23 marathons, coach of multiple US national team members, and TBR Dream Marathon’s race director. Week 1 will start with just brisk walking to ease us into running so I just had a brisk walk for 30 minutes.  Well, it felt good as this is the start of a new milestone in my life.

I really have to prepare for this full marathon and losing weight is one of them.  I won't tell you my weight but I'll be monitoring it and update my blog of how much weight I've lost on a weekly basis.  I'll be posting an obscene picture of mine taken yesterday as baseline data of how I look like before my training.  I'll be posting my photos monthly to track my progress.


October 17, 2010

I know, I know... you're laughing out loud rolling on the floor with what you've seen.  Well, that's ok with me... that's acceptance on my part.  Now it's up to me on how to improve.  Someday, I'm the one laughing at you, hahaha... Just kidding, that would be laughing with you while looking at my old pictures compared to the new me, hehehe...

Thank you Jaymie a.k.a The Bull Runner for giving us the opportunity to have our first marathon with the guidance of professionals.

Logo downloaded from TBR

No comments:

Post a Comment